Business Process for Learning Partnerships
In the contemporary Business world, the compelling need to continuously upgrade skills is enforced by rapidly changing Technologies. Investments in Training & Development inhouse may be a good solution in the short term. But in the long view, considering also that scalability of learning infrastructure imposes an ongoing outlay, a Learning partnership would make better business & financial sense. This is the unarguable imperative
A learning Partnership with Ken has many benefits:
- We have unique perspectives and the ability to design the most effective solutions because of the depth and diversity in experiences, in working with multiple clients across a variety of industries
- You can enjoy significant savings in costs of development due to our intelligent reuse of Learning assets
- We take all the responsibilities of all L&D operations and thereby ease pressures of constant monitoring of organizational Learning Needs and the subsequent compulsion to address skill gaps identified
- Ken's confidence in its Delivery of Excellence to its Partners is grounded in its Robust Methodology depicted below:
Ken's Partnership Methodology
The steps in Ken's Learning Partnership Process depicted in the process diagram above are :
1) We perform thorough Training Needs analysis in constant consultation with the Client to,
- a) Identify existing Talent pool among employees
- b) Establish required jobs to maximize performance, and skills required to execute these jobs
- c) Compare the two, identify the skill gaps & derive skill requirements
2) Next, we separate and focus on training that can only be provided by external trainers.
3) The most suitable trainers are selected from our group of empaneled trainers for each program
4) Ken upgrades trainer material to improve quality, customize them to client's needs and to introduce games and assessments of relevance to the receiving audience.
5) The training programs are conducted successfully at appropriate locations.
6) Feedback and suggestions after the conclusion of the programs are used to improve training material where possible before storing them in our repository.
7) To complete the process, we study the impact of the infused learning and ascertain ROI in the partnership.